Sunday, September 16, 2012

Frustration and Sarcasm

A couple weeks ago the boys were folding their clothes and putting them away while Super Dave (Hubby) and I were talking about needing a new computer for home. Super Dave said when we get paid we'll get a new computer and Mason getting frustrated at the clothes started mumbling, "Next time we get paid... I'm going to DIE because I can't do this!" Then later that same day we were teasing Mason about what errands we were going to accomplish since we were both home on a Saturday together. Mason kept asking where we were going and Super Dave and I kept making up outlandish stories to answer him. Mason finally started getting frustrated and rolled his eyes and exclaimed, "You guys are just being pathetic!" I asked him if he meant 'sarcastic' and he said "Yeah, you guys are just being sarcastic! That's what I said." -Karen www.silasdak.com

No comments:

Post a Comment