Monday, September 3, 2012

Holy Lost Pants Batman!!!

Last night Mason fell asleep in the bedroom Super Dave and I were staying in at the lake. When we were headed to bed I had Mason go to the bathroom before putting him on his bed. He got his Batman pajamas wet in the process so I took them off him and put him to bed in his Batman shirt and underwear. I woke up in the morning to Mason going through his bag in our bedroom and finding a swimsuit to put on. When he caught me watching him he said, "I lost my pants while I was sleeping last night." Super Dave asked him if that happened a lot and he just shrugged and said, "no" and went on with his day. The picture is of Jillian, Gracie, DJ, Noah, and David all sitting on the couch at the condo we stayed at this weekend. We had a blast! Thanks Cindy and Stephen! -Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment