Sunday, December 2, 2012

Rich and Awesome


Tonight, the boys were cleaning up their toys they got at our battalion's Christmas party this afternoon.  They had been opening up packages and playing for almost five hours so there was plenty to pick up.  David was upset that it was time to stop playing and start getting ready for bed so he was sulking in his bedroom while Mason was picking everything up.  He was throwing stuff away and heard me mention to Super Dave about what a great job Mason was doing and that we should put a quarter in his piggy bank for all the extra work he was doing.  He said, "yeah, and I found some money by the door earlier."  Super Dave asked, "Money?  How much, like a million bucks?"  Mason said, "No, but if I did find that much money I'd be rich AND awesome!"  Love that kid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment